La°Brigade°fantome Index du Forum La°Brigade°fantome
forum de guilde

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

If You Were Me And Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introductio

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La°Brigade°fantome Index du Forum -> extérieure -> Comerce
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ellywyne

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 13:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: If You Were Me And Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introductio Répondre en citant

Let's travel to Kenya! Number five in this exciting series travels to Africa to learn about the thrilling country of Kenya. This extraordinary book "If You Were Me and Lived in...Kenya- A Child's Introduction to Cultures Around the World" explores life for children on a new continent. The book touches on many familiar topics such as names, money, games, and food as well the sites and sounds that come with living in Africa. Embraced by educators, parents, and children, the series gently and respectfully introduces the subjects of cultures and customs around the world. On "If You Were Me and Lived in...South Korea" "Roman has proven her skill at writing children's books with her Captain No Beard series, as well as with the other volumes in her cultural series. If you were me and lived in ...South Korea uses a technique of speaking directly to the child reading or listening, similar to Laura Numeroff's If You Give a...series. This strategy is well suited to a book about foreign cultures as it gives little imaginations a boost by helping children envision themselves growing up with customs and traditions different from the ones they're familiar with..." Peter Dabbene ForeWord Reviews Clarion Review On "If You Were Me and Lived in...France" "It is the simplistic and positive way that Roman, a former social studies teacher, delivers the text, that makes this series appealing-the books are short and to the point and just what you want when you're introducing geography and culture to the youngest reading set." Bianca Schulz-The Children's Book review.

Details:
price: $22.57
bound:
publisher: Chelshire, Inc. (April 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1947118633, 978-1947118638,
weight: 10.9 ounces (
filesize:

If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) audiobook free

If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) value pdf full mp3 book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) audio book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download free cloud
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book DropBox
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book drive
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) epub free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book for ibooks
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) access review bookshop itunes free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) pdf download full book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) read online pdf free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) ios сhapter cheap eng download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book read
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) offline get purchase mobile online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book google docs
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) bookstore access selling online ebay
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) mobile ebook
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book get pdf
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) epub free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download torrent isoHunt
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download french
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) text how download book selling mp3
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) online iBooks offline eng free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free download via uTorrent
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free doc
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free mobi
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download french
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) no registration read macbook full sale
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) original book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free epub
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book zipshare
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) link without registering selling online ebook
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) You search pdf online pdf
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book from htc online
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book read
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) audiobook free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free mobile
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book from lenovo free
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book Box
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book view
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download full book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) free ebook
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) .txt download
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download torrent
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book german
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book format djvu
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) download english
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) read free ipad
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) buy amazon bookstore download epub
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) read thepiratebay eReader sale book
If You Were Me and Lived In... Kenya: A Child's Introduction to Culture Around the World (If You Were Me and Lived In... Cultural) book Mega

79c7fb41ad

I,,am,,pleased,,to,,welcome,,,Carole,,P.,,Roman,,to,,this,,week's,,blog.,,She,,is,,an,,accomplished,,and,,award,,winning,,children's,,author.,,Please,,leave,,a,,comment,,or,,ask,,Carole,,a,,question.FTC:,Im,being,compensated,by,Carole,P.Today,,,I,,,am,,,interviewing,,,a,,,fellow,,,author,,,,Carole,,,P,,,Roman,,,,who,,,writes,,,childrens,,,books,,,and,,,spends,,,a,,,lot,,,of,,,time,,,being,,,incredibly,,,helpful,,,to,,,indie,,,author,,,in,,,a,,,variety,,,.Named,to,Kirkus,Reviews',Best,of,2012,for,her,first,book,,award,winning,author,Carole,P.,Roman,started,writing,as,a,dare,from,one,of,her,sons.Carole,,,P.,,,Roman,,,CreateSpace,,,(2013),,,ISBN,,,9781481062343,,,Reviewed,,,by,,,Christine,,,Watson,,,for,,,Reader,,,Views,,,(7/13),,,Article,,,first,,,published,,,as,,,Interview,,,with,,,Carole,,,P.,,,Roman,,,.
TOEIC (Japanese Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Imaging Infections: From Bench to Bedside download epub mobi pdf fb2Utility Task Vehicle Daily Inspection Checklist: Daily Inspection Logbook/Journal/OSHA record keeping (Daily Checklists/Safety Checklists/Logs (8.5 x 6 inches close to A5 paper)) download epub mobi pdThe Justice Calling: Where Passion Meets Perseverance download epub mobi pdf fb2Amazing Grace: A Story of Heaven download epub mobi pdf fb2Was Jesus wirklich lehrte: Der einfache Code der Befreiung (German Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Navy Ford (CVN-78) Class Aircraft Carrier Program: Background and Issues for Congress (Crs Report Rs20643 - March 2017) download epub mobi pdf fb2Mass Transport Phenomena in Turbulent Open Channel Flows download epub mobi pdf fb2Pope Alexander's Last Travel, 1410 download epub mobi pdf fb2Jamie Meets the Romans download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 19 Juin - 13:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    La°Brigade°fantome Index du Forum -> extérieure -> Comerce Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation